Mk2 cup holder?

I had broken one side of my mk4 one last year and today, you guessed it, the other side went. It's the spring loaded arms that broke, but the round holes are still intact.

Neptuno <neptunonc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I use also from Walmart, Target, Meijers and any other place that has the real cheap $1 hanging drink holders. You know the ones that hang from the door.

El T.

Parker Wulf wrote:
Spillmaster Euro Jr. at walmart, about $5.

I'll take a pic of it in my car to show where I mounted it and send it to
you

On 5/2/07, Nate Mellom wrote:

> I'm looking for options for a cup holder in my 16v. I usually shove my
> coffee cup/fast food pop between my seat and the e-brake handle, but I'd
> like a proper place to put it. Anybody come up with a good solution?
>
> Thanks,
> Nate

Parker Wulf
badvdub@xxxxxxxxx