OT:@#$%

Hookers?  Ummm... No.  I haven't found one that has VW, Scirocco, 16v, Star
Wars/Trek/Nerd/Battlestar Galactica tattooed on her butt so I am not really
interested.  LOL  (I could go farther but I am going to leave that one
alone.)

That and I really like life and the little bit of money that the boss lady
allows me to have.  At my wedding the priest said that love and marriage was
a contract.  I've asked about subcontractors and nearly got fired.  I don't
do anything that's gonna get me either A) sleepin' with the fishes or B)
paying childsupport.  And oh yea I guess I love her.  (JUST KIDDING)

So anyway I was sitting here thinking--as I had plenty of time yesterday
afternoon--and I was thinking that I need to get a real GPS system.  The one
I have now kinda works.  Usually it puts me within a block--the wrong side
of the block or opposite side of the freeway.  I call it the "ghetto"
positioning system as it always seems to put me in places where I really
don't want to be.  It is UNCANNY in it's ability to find the worst areas in
LA for some reason.  I was in a Camry the other day with the windows down
near LAX (I know wtf was I thinking) I had the ipod going listening to
"Straight outta Compton"  (What can I say it's in the same playlist as Barry
Manilow, and Down with the Sickness)  and I had this sudden undeniable
feeling that someone was glaring at me and I needed to roll up the window
immediately.  So once I got the bum's arm out of the car (I was sitting at a
stoplight) I look over and there were four gentlemen in an SUV STARING.  I
look around and it was all pawn shops, liquor stores and general
ghettofabulousness.  And these four are still glaring at me.  It probably
didn't help that I had the laptop in the passenger seat telling me that I
was "offfffroooooot, offfffroooot, offfroooooot!"  It seemed to have a
better grasp of the situation and was getting more desperate in it's
cries...  Light turned green and I drove.  Don't look back don't make eye
contact.  Rolled the window up... drove like... well someone from LA.  Just
had to share.  Microsoft should stick to stealing other people's operating
systems and leave the GPS thing alone.

The nice thing about Calgary is that there really aren't any bad
neighborhoods.  The electrician yesterday was like "yea we had this crime
wave... three people left their car keys laying out and someone stole the
cars."  Nobody got a beat down?  No carjackings?  The cars weren't broken
into?  The only question I had about it was timing?  Were they all stolen at
the same time?  Or did the first one happen and then someone assumed they
had their fill and it was safe to leave keys out?  Not sure about that one.
So when the ghettopositioningsystem leads me astray in Calgary I just do
circles.  Sometimes in a parking lot but hey whatever.  Think Clark W.
Griswald going on vacation 5 times in a week.  That's me.  Stand back people
I am a professional.  Just don't give me a Dr. Pepper.

I did see a really nice black 16v scirocco last night.  (wink wink)  Needs a
strut bearing... LOL Sorry Andrew.  (recently joined list)

All kidding aside, Andrew's Scirocco is really nice.  I was jealous.  The
interior is gorgeous, the shift light works, central locking, power windows
and he's got a frickin MFA.  I brought my keen sense of observation into
play... Hey you have a voltmeter where the oil temp guage is on my car...
Then he starts hitting the button on the end of the MFA stalk and I was
"oh" (REALLY jealous.)  He was really cool.  He became a "lighting designer"
last night.  (business dinner)  I had a good time.