OT:@#$%

Well it's the work laptop.  A keyboard is $35.00 for an IBM t60.  (I am on
the libretto currently)  I just raided the cleaning lady's cart (windex does
wonders in situations like this)

HOUSEKEEPING?  You want fresh towels?!?

I am going to be ALL NIGHT pulling keys and cleaning scissor mechanisms.
Grrr

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red