Road trip preps

Daun Yeagley wrote:
> IMHO, fly.  That's the best way to get around in Alaska
> anyway.  I don't think you'll be able to get all the bugs
> worked out by May 1st, especially if it's been off the road
> for that kind of time frame.

I'm pretty sure the shuttle is a bus or something. The lodge is right on
the highway 2.5 hours north of anchorage. So I won't be getting around
on a plane (I don't think), I'll be riding doing maille or something.

Scirocco content: because whether I drive or fly I'm going to get this
car running.
I replaced the ground wire that was being over loaded during ignition
with a much larger one. Car started right up. I'm starting with hoses
and belts now. Autozone doesn't carry the bypass hose and there seems to
be 3 different hoses for each location (upper, lower, bypass) and they
are all different. As it is the upper hose I was handed isn't the right one.

There is a clicking coming from the valve area. Definitely going to get
them adjusted Are the two special tools (vw 546 and some special plier)
cheap enough to get them myself or should I just have the mechanic do it?

--
	--Jacob Hawes
Cars: