Header VS Dual downpipe?

--- Cory Langford <Cory_Langford@bcit.ca> wrote:

>    A couple of  quick questions:
>
>    1.  Is there any difference between the A2 gti dual
> outlet man. and the
>    A1 dual outlet man?

Significant.  The A2 has an offset to it that won't work
with the A1 chassis.

>    2.  Is there a significant gain going from a dual
> outlet man to a
>    header?
>       If you use something like a TT down pipe.

I wouldn't say there's a significant gain, but there is
something to be had there.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.