Lanyard ordering

(To the newbies: we're talking about ID tags on lanyards for Cincy.  Your name or screen name plus a pic of your car so we know who you are)

Timbo and I spoke about it.  Same arrangement as last year was our thought: timbo does the art, I do the printing and laminating and order/supply the actual lanyard cords.  This time, we're gonna make 'em two sided, so the good side is always up.  :-)

I would request that you add two checkboxes to the order form.  One should say "Please use the info from last year." and the other should say "I still have my lanyard cord."

That way, I won't have to buy as many lanyard cords and it'll save some precious time on artwork.

If you are ok with the one sided one you already have, there's no need to get another, as they're not year-specific.  That said, if you want a two-sided one, we'll be happy to make 'em.

Cathy requested a different car pic on each side, which is doable, but you'll need to provision for that on the order form.

Jim