frustrated

Big toe, left foot.  Morning of my 3rd day (of 7) in Bermuda.  Great
way to spend a trip.

And like Tony said, there ain't shit they can do about it other than
tape it to another toe, give you some pain meds, and tell ya to be
nice to it.

Ever since, I have been unable to crack the knuckle in that toe.
Right one's still crackin' strong tho. :)

You'll pull through, T.  And maybe not cut corners in the house when shoeless.