SCirocco strangenes.

*When*: Last night
*Where*: 14 miles of road between my house and a pool hall.
*Who*: Me and my Scirocco
*What*: The upshift indicator light, going off for the first time in the 4
years I've owned the car.  I was led to believe it wasn't compatible with
the 3a swap the po did.  It would iluminate when the engine hit 1900 rpms,
and go out in 5th.  In gears, one through 4, it stayed lit once 1900prm had
been hit, and it stayed lit, regardless of throttle opening.
Didn't do it on the way home, didn't do it today.
Weird.
Kinda like the 2 times the radio stayed on with they key out (OK, I know
lots of them do that but mine dosen't.  Well, not as a matter of course ;-)

That is all.

Thank you.

GP

--
"Fatal mistakes rarely happen, but funny things often do"