No-Ill sighting

Dateline: Roscoe, IL
I was on my way to my parents house this afternoon, and passed a house a
  few blocks away with a maroon Mk2 in the driveway.  Looked decent, had
a 16v body kit, but was wearing 13" tarantulas, so it musta been an
8ver.  Hood was up, there was a kid carrying boxes around.  Didn't have
time to stop and chat (and of course I wasn't in either of my Rocs),
went I went by again it was gone and the garages were all closed up.
I'm going to send a .org card to "Scirocco Owner" at his address, see
what happens.

Don't see many around here, so I get excited when I do.  There's a
silver 8v down the block, but I've never met him.  Maybe I'll stick a
card under his wiper next time I go by.

Nate