Cincy Awards

Yeah, so the time is getting shorter, and between now and then someone,
somewhere has to do something truly silly that is awardworthy.

Many of these things happen in the privacy of home garages, and it is SUCH
a shame not to share. So if you know of someone who has done something
outstanding in the line of duty (that duty being keeping a Rocco alive),
fire me off an email telling me who, for what, and if you have a suggestion
for a "gift" to go with it, all the better.
Cathy