A1 Stuff Forsale(not mine)

No kidding 'eh?  I about laughed my a** off when I saw his
asking price for a 4k tranny.  Hope he doesn't mind sitting
on this stuff for awhile.

--- Nate Mellom <doubt@inwave.com> wrote:

> About the only thing I see with a decent price is the
> manual rack, and
> even that seems over-priced ($150)
> Hope he's not too serious about getting rid of stuff.
> Nate
>
> Tonee Northam wrote:
> > Hopefully this stuff can go to a new home.
> >
> >   http://forums.chicagovw.org/zerothread?id=7501

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

Be a PS3 game guru.