Excited about cars stuff happening soon

Hi Grant,

  That sounds like a cool project to be able to involve your car with. I'm sure we'll all be curious to hear the results :)

  -=Mark

GGehrke <ggehrke@gmail.com> wrote:
  So I've been workign with a professor here at school on writing
curriculum for a "Physics of Motorsport" class. Big thing he told me
about yesterday is that he's just gotten a set of 4 force plates that
plug into the lab interface we use for computers. He and another
professor are going to try counterweighting the guy's MG.

What we started talking about yesterday, too, was also doing an
incline test to find the car's vertical center of gravity. We're
going to do it to mine as well, which will help a lot in knowing a lot
about the Scirocco's supension geometry and how to optimize it, so
I'll of course share the info. Plus, if I can get my coilovers in
before graduation I can do a proper corner weighting as well to get
them tuned properly.

So yea, hopefully I'm going to be getting back into the game. My
motivation is to drive the car to cincy and then on to Monterrey, CA
where I'll be at school for the next year.

-Grant-