ok DPR tool works for AMPS. What are these readings???

> The box has a gear system turned as the speedo cable turns.
> at a certain number of turns a lever switch keys the lifght
> on the dash.
> Turns tooo much with out resetting the button and it breaks
> the speedo's lower cable.

Hey, I didn't know it does that.  Seriously?

Side note: forgetting to disconnect the lower cable while dropping the motor results in the upper cable + box + lower cable
supporting that entire half of the block+tranny combo... For about 5 seconds, at which point the box itself spontaneously combusts.

Al