Something to be said for planning ahead

been there, done that :)
-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Pallett [mailto:greg.rocco@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 10:12 PM
To: julie@menloparkrandd.com
Cc: 'Lexan Blanchard', scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Something to be said for planning ahead

Ok, I'll bite.
What's BTDT?
I know most of the other intarweb acronyms, but not that one.

*sigh*

Thanks.

GP

On 3/23/07, julie@menloparkrandd.com <julie@menloparkrandd.com > wrote:If we are laughing, then its because most of us have BTDT :)
This list is made up with some of the most competant and resourseful people I have met yet. You are doing very well. Some thing to be proud of actually. Look at those around you, would they even attempt to do what you have done or dream of?
Welcome to the list :)