Worked on my Scirocco today

Well, I have always found that the car will tell you what you need learn
about. And I enjoy learning, so it's always an adventure. Headlight relays
were my first big adventure in wiring of any sort, my latest was wiring my
entire garage (passed inspection on the first try, all 40 outlets), and of
course the never ending wiring jobs that any MkI presents to its owner.

But especially with my 16V and its pale yellow headlights, I always thought
how stupid I was to spend so much time and money on it and to always feel
like I was outdriving the headlights. SO I upgraded!

And it's the small stuff the=at makes a car great, all that stuff adds up
to a total far greater than the sum of the parts.
Cathy