Gas in the oil, HELP :(

Ok. BTDT. Stuck pins CAN be released. (pardon the typing tonight. a bit woozy)
Pull the dist from the top of the airbox removing the fuel in line. Remove the 4 outlets on the top off keeping the bolts and washers together.
A 24mm nut is finger tight, with a bendable lock washer under it. Press the tab down and remove the nut and washer. BEWARE, the pin has a spring under it to force it back out. DONT lose the spring.
Spray carb cleaner on the pin and clean it with a rag, CAREFUL not to scratch or drop it! Spary the stuff in the hole and reinset the pin several times till it moves easily.
this will loosen the tar/gunk and force some of the clesaner into the outlets and out.
good luck, your doing well1