WOT: Bong Hits for Jesus

I don't care about the political/legal ramifications of it, and I am
sure that everyone would rather not talk about it.

If I had done that in high school--constitutionally right or wrong, it
wouldn't fucking matter because I wouldn't live to see the
suspension--my dad would have murdered me.  I am not kidding.  There
would be no doubt about it.  Yea I joke now about it, but then... hell
no.  I screwed up in FIRST grade and I was still hearing about how
irresponsible I was at 6 my senior year in High School.  I didn't
bring any trouble home.

ANYWAY I think that slogan is AWESOME.  Cafepress has the decals and
t-shirts.  I can spend hours and fortunes in that place...

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/bong%20hits%20for%20jesus/-/cfpt2_/cfpt_/source_searchBox/copt_

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/adult+humor/-/pv_design_details/pg_6/id_13991493/opt_/fpt_/c_360/

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/adult+humor/-/pv_design_details/pg_14/id_16968652/opt_/fpt_/c_360/

--