anyone get ETKA 7 working?

TSB's also?

-----Original Message-----
From: Armand Engelbrecht [mailto:macboy@sgi.net]
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2007 11:58 AM
To: John Lagnese; 'Allyn'; 'Kenny Della Croce'; 'scirocco-l'
Subject: Re: anyone get ETKA 7 working?

I work for a dealer and can get a legit etka 7 cd and copy it if that
will
help people, however I don't know how to get passed the hardlock. Let me
know as I will gladly grab it from work and bring it to cincy or mail
copies. I also have elsa access and can print all the recalls etc for
sciroccos such has the gas tank info.

Armand