Gas in the oil, HELP :(

Good thing is that I checked for a leaky cold start injector when I checked
it before.  So, I am confident (well, as confident as I can be) that it is
not the leaky culprit.

I am going with leaky injector.  Next dilemma...  HOW DO YOU GET THOSE
BUGGERS OUT?  Following Bentley, which makes it sound simple, but they are
not budging!  I don't want to damage anything, so how do I get them to break
free?  The seal is good.

Thanks!
Lexan