testing the waters...

i will eventually be selling my scirocco 16v i just rebuilt, depending on my
future and my financial situation.  now for some info on the car... it is a
1986 16v scirocco tornado red.  the paint is fair, not in the best
condition, typical for is age.  it has excellent condition euro
bumpers(black) front and back along with euro lights relayed with some blue
headlights.  it has a kamei hood spoiler also.  for wheels and tire it has
17" flik wasp wheels and falken ziex 512 tires with about 50% left.  the car
sits on H&R coil overs with bonrath poly strut bearings, and a upper
neuspeed front strut bar.  as many of you know i just swapped the motor with
my daddy.  while i was in there i pulled the power steering an replaced it
with a brand new manual rack and brand new tie rods.  the ball joints are
also brand new, and every bushing in the front is poly prothane(even the
bushings holding the rack).  i also took the time to install my own hand
built cross member bar with a spacer behind the front motor mount.  the
motor has all new front crank seal, rear main, intermediate seal, windage
tray/oil pan gasket, new water pump with a new cold thermostat, and
housing, and timing belt.  every bolt we touched has been replaced
with hardened stainless steel units(about 80$ worth).  the car also has a
brand new TT 2.25" SS no resonator exhaust with a SS borla muffler.  it also
has euro sport 8mm plug wires, new plugs and dist. cap.  the tranny has had
all of its seals replace approx. 10,000 miles ago and has a diff bolt kit
and 3.94 R&P along with a 8lbs 7oz. flywheel and center force clutch.  all
bushings in the shifter have been replaced with USRT hardened units.  the
interior is in OK shape also having a momo race steering wheel and a momo
shift knob.  the sound system is 2 pioneer 6x9s and a kicker 12" soon to
have a box.  it is powered by a 400 watt eclipse amp with a warranty on the
amp itself and the installation.  the deck will need to be replaced. i know
I'm not remembering all that is done to the car but this is the majority of
it. please don't lecture me on keeping the car because I'm sick of it and
quiet frankly i don't fit in it any more(I'm 6' 2" and 230lbs). id like
to get about 2500-3000$ for it...any takers?...what do you people think?
tonee or anyone else im tired so don't gimme crap about my spelling I did
use the spell checker!