MMMM Nice

I'll be planting a few thousand annuals myself next week, but they'll stay
safely under glass for a few months.
But for a total sideline, and work related for me...after a stimulating and
uplifting day of cleaning my basement, I'm now surfing (slowly) and
watching "Class of 1999" (filmed in 1990). The teaching staff is all
robots, with command options like: Select:Educate/Disciplne  and in the
Discipline menu: Karate kick/Corporal punishment/Fight sequence #1/etc.
Cheesy, and too funny. "We have identified all of our problem students and
put them in your class...." LOL. I can see where that's going....
Hopefully tomorrow will see some quality bonding time with my boy, but
likely no driving. Tonight I'll entertain myself with this quality film
(LOL) and pestering folks on the Vortex, if you have yet to check out the
Cincy thread, get going, it'll take you TILL Cincy to read it (currently on
pg 78!!!!)
Cathy