From: Mark Bednarz [mailto: vwsportruck@yahoo.com]
To: dagnamit@gmail.com, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:18:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: ETKA v7

I just figured it out. Under the "C:\ETKA\prog" directory locate the configuration files "ETKA_VW", "ETKA_AU", "ETKA_SE", and "ETKA_SK". Within each of them is a section

#-------- Sprache --------------
language=d
langid=1

If you change them to be like below they will work in English.

#-------- Sprache --------------
language=e
langid=2

Now all I have to do is get the Seat/Skoda stuff to work and I'll really be cooking :)

-=Mark

Brian Wagner wrote:
Mark if I was looking at it at home right I could help, but since I am at
work I am useless to you right now. Maybe big Al will pop in

Brian

Wagner wrote:
> download a copy of utorrent it is the program you need found here
>
> http://download.utorrent.com/1.6.1/uTorrent-1.6.1-install.exe
>
> The click the previos link after it is installed, I will let the more
> technical explain it. It is internet magic at its best
>

> On 2/26/07, Mark Bednarz wrote: Hi Al,
>
> As someone who has never used Torrent, how do I go about doing so. I
> followed the link and ended up d/l uTorrent and when I try to "enter a
> torrent through URL" I am putting the link that you provided in. I get an
> "invalid torrent file" when I do this. Can you or anyone else help me
> through this?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> -=Mark
> '80 Scirocco
> '81 Rabbit Sportruck
> '00 Dasher Estate
>
> Allyn wrote:
> > I'm down. Start a torrent? Cds for Cincy?
>
> Torrent already going it appears, though Wagner had to get it via utorrent
> since the other one was lacking
seeds. For those who