I'm not ready to make nice...(long)

Oh forgot to mention the fun part:  bought a pint of rum, had a few
rum and cokes made by my favorite bartender who always hooks it up
(me), and did something totally off the wall just for the hell of it:
I went out back, dropped trou, tucked the boys out of the way and sat
in the snow for about 30 seconds.  Was cold, but it actually felt good
afterwards.  Oh, and hello to any lurking newbies!  :D

I also got a pic of the imprint and am proud to say that there is no brown snow.

TMI, I'm aware, but :P