[Semi-OT] Scirocco Strangeness

Look on the bright side... if you'd been drinking Tequila you'd have dreamt
something like this:

"So there I wuz, being chased around Baghdad by two dogs wearing turbans and
barking "Alluhah Akbar!" and "Die, Infidel!". I was driving some kind of
duct taped cross of Mk1 and Mk2 with a floral arrangement in a New Beetle
flower vase, and it ran (badly) on a combination of alcohol and pork fat,
which might might been why the dogs were pissed off at me,"

I might mention, as a rule I no longer drink Tequila...

Karl