Going Junkyarding tomorrow - Any Requests?

Not sure how much luck I'm going to have finding VWs around here - I'm
pretty sure there will be no Sciroccos - but if anyone wants me to
look for anything shoot me an email by morning.  I'll ship it to you
for the price of the part and price of shipping rounded up to the
nearest dollar.

If I don't find what I'm looking for I'll be hitting up the local VW
shop that keeps an attic full of parts pulled from scrap cars, so I
might have better luck there if you're looking for something very
particular, but they're likely to charge more.

-Grant-