From: shisler <shislerocco@gmail.com>
To: Allyn <amalventano1@tds.net>
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 5:19:02 PM
Subject: Re: Euro bumpers, smooth or textured?

when my bumpers were painted the painter put the primer on extremely heavy
and sanded that. i had already started sanding off the texture part and gave
up. he was glad i gave up cause the texture gave the primer more to stick
to. somethign to think about. they looked great when they were done.

http://www.shislerocco.com/scirocco/rear.jpg