Mounts replaced and still shaking

When I had the side mounts pressed in, I made sure they put them with the V up.  The original driver's side mount even had an arrow pointing up.

  I guess the tossing holy water at it, or sacrificing burnt honda valves doesn't work?

  Eric

Allyn <amalventano1@tds.net> wrote:
  > Wide end of the "V" facing up.

I.E. it should look like a "V" and not a pointy "n".

The 'arms' of the V should be under compression, not tension.

HTH
Al

> > When you say "V" facing up, do you mean with the point of the "V"
> > facing up, or the wide end of the "V" facing up?
> >
> > Jeff

It's here! Your new message!