Wheel hub & pre-pressed bearing

Hello all,

    I finally have begun ernest work on my rocco and found that I've toasted
yet another wheel bearing.  Now I'm 90% positive that it's due to the axel
nut having been re-used over an over and it backs off every few hundered
miles.  With the work I'm doing, I've purchased new axel nuts so that won't
be an issue anymore.  However, I'm also starting to wonder of the hub might
have been damaged when I smacked a large "standing break" at a bridge
junction.  The axel nut was tight before and after the hit, but the bearing
is toast.

So I'm wondering who might carry a new strearing knuckle/hub with the
bearing pre-pressed in?  I know potterman used to carry them, but I don't
see them listed anymore.  I have a press and could replace the bearing, but
I'm thinking maybe new hubs Vs 19 year old hubs would be such a bad idea.
If anyone has some sources, I'd very much apreciate it.  I may e-mail the
poter-people and see if they can still get them on special order.

Thanks,
William S.