Drilled & Slotted 10.1 rotors - Anyone need them cheap?

I went looking for a set of new rotors this weekend and ended up coming
across a local shop that has a bunch of 10.1 4x100 rotors sitting around in
his old stock section.

He is willing to unload these cheap if anyone needs some.  I am not sure
what the prices are around other parts of the world, but up here in the
north west, the prices are pretty good.

He has about 12 sets of the 10.1 Brembo x-drilled and slotted
and 4 or 5 sets of the power slot 10.1 x-drilled and slotted.

He is letting the Brembos go for $165 Canadian (that is about $141 for the
pair US)
The P-slots I think he was looking for $155 Canadian (About $132 US for the
pair)

If this is a good deal for you and you want some.  I can go weigh the
brembos I just bought and measure up the box needed to ship them.  I am not
sure what the cost to ship rotors is (that may not make it worth while) but
I will check if anyone is interested in either of these.

He told me that he probably has a whole tonne of stuff for old a1 Sciroccos
crammed into the back of his shop, he just doesn't exactly what he has.  He
will be clearing things out soon, so I will see what else is available.

Cory