Let's start a retrospective thread

Actually, last August when I had the TT exhaust and front Bilsteins put on.  :P

Other than that, you're pretty much right.  I really don't trust the
average mechanic anymore, therefor Red rarely sees one unless there's
no other option.  And since I don't have a lift in my car hole (don't
know a lister who does!), Red doesn't see them like he used to.

Love?  There's love?  :P

Back on topic:

Do's:
Join the list
Learn

Don'ts:
Don't wait till after foolishly and blindly dumping $ into car to join the list.
Don't use hand brake while vehicle is in motion.
Fart in Dan's garage.