Let's start a retrospective thread

Would do (in this order):
Upgrade to 16v brake system
Upgrade to 2.0 Audi block
Oil cooler
Neuspeed springs with Koni adjustible shocks
Stealthy but strong stereo system
Upgrade to euro headlights and turn signals
euro bumpers
BBS body kit (don't see that many of them ever)
Kamei 3-slat grill and grill spoiler (unique and cleans up top of headlight
area nicely)
White Cat taillights (unique and goes well with the all-white paint job)

Wouldn't do:
Can't say I've done anything to my car that I wouldn't have done at the time
(I've changed wheels 3 times over the last 19 years and had the car
repainted twice but some of that was necessitated by accidents from other
people hitting my car)

Kenneth Weidmann
916-332-8504, 916-747-9827 (cel)
2004 Cayenne Turbo
2003 540it Sport
1992 Mazda "Radio Flyer" B-2600
1985 VW Show-rocco
1957 356 a, 2nd owner, original family #100119
Message: 7