Guaging interest: Dyno day/track day/etc.

On 3/9/07, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> And TDN III on our local road course, the weekend of August 11 looks like a
> CSCS event at TMP (Cayuga, Ontario, for the newbies). They also have some
> open track days, but they'd be more money. I can give you details on that
> stuff as I get it. But pencil in Aug 11. Anyone is welcome, you can stay
> here, etc. Seems a long way off, but it'll come up soon enough.
>
> SO there you have it. LMK....:)

Consider Aug 11 now penciled!   I'm even sorta hoping it'll rain again
- I had an absolute blast sliding my car around the course last year
in the wet!  It's not often you get to have a Scirocco completely
sideways over and over again without fear of hitting something that'll
hurt...

Later,

Mark.
75