Quantum Grill?

Oh, do find out please....I am looking for the later one where the quantums only had the BIG headlights and the slats on the grill arre about 4.

  Thanks,
  Tony

Nate Mellom <doubt@inwave.com> wrote:
  There's someone selling a grill from a Quantum Syncro on the QSW list,
not sure if its the quad headlight grill or the later one. I can find
out if you're interested.
Nate