Google's Picasa for pics.

Yeah I use it as well with over 12,000 photos I needed something.. ;P)

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Bennett [mailto:scirocco16vr32@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 2:15 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: OT: Google's Picasa for pics.

Has anyone else tried picasa from Google?

Since Gmail seems to make life easier sorting conversations for the
list... it may be a decent alternative to photobucket or whatever
people are using these days.  I uploaded a hundred or so pics of
Hawaii if anyone is interested.  Don't want to clutter the list with
crap so I will send links to individuals upon request.

Scirocco friggin content.  I drove the damn thing today.

Chris