Funny, his BBS's STILL say ASA on 'em

Greg, very gracious of you... but...

If you read the forum some of it from a couple months ago, the dude
bought the car for a ridulous amount--gave a $500 deposit showed up
and it was it alot worse condition than advertised, not to mention
wouldn't start!  and lost his deposit to the seller.

It's obviously a scam.  I wouldn't waste the gas to go look at it.  No
time or money either.

There are alot of other cars out there.  This one is of dubious legal
status and mechanical condition and it is plain to see that the
"owner" is full of shit.  It is tainted and should be shunned
accordingly.

Just my humble humble opinion that doesn't seem to be worth shit these
days.  Tonee's email can keep this one's company.  ;)
Chris