Funny, his BBS's STILL say ASA on 'em

Questions asked... message sent...

"Hi, I'm looking for a new Daily driver adn this car sparks my interest as I
have owned a few Scirocco's already and would like to have a 16 valve for
once. But I have 2 questions. The first being that the spacers for the
headlights shoudl be on the bottom normally and I was wondering what the
purpose of them being on the top is? And also, you say it has BBS rims on it
but in the pictures they say ASA? Please reply back because I am very
interested in this car.

Thank you."

Perfect timing because I do happen to be looking for a car! HEHE, just not
his.

Rhett