[SOT] Stainless Steel Ratcheting Paper Towel Dispenser ForRoll-away Tool Chest - Or Any Other Cabinet

On 3/2/07, Peter <peter@thescirocco.com> wrote:
    The pic is posted, Allyn put the picture up for me... Thanks Allyn!!!

    Here's the link to it:
    http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/list/peter/perfecttear.JPG

    Dave W's Perfect Tear shipped today.

    Dave U's Perfect Tear will ship tomorrow.

    Al Perfect Tear will ship tomorrow.

    I have Cathy down for 3...

    I've done away with the limit of 20, since I can always get more.

    Thanks,
    Peter

    Tomorrow was today...

  Cool.  I just got a package in the mail from Peter.  Can't wait to open it and get it installed.  I'll send pics.

  Nice, that was fast!

  I might want another of these too.  You brining them to Cincy?

  I could... Taking Cincy orders, 3 for $20...

  Thanks Again,

  Dave

  --
  David L. Winchell, II