Hamburg, NY

On 5:21 am 03/01/07 julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:
> Whelp, since I can see Lake Erie on the map, thats Caths area.

Alright, Tony, we can hop online and see if we can figure out just where
that is TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! WOOOHOOOO!! I'm not likely to venture over
there toninght anyway, there's a big scary storm warning. Not that it made
my life any better today....yeah, I know, suck it up...I just wanted to
play with my cars...
Cathy