Rodolfo needs Some Metal

Hello list,

  I see some of you are cuting and dicing and crushing left over cars.... I wonder if any of you may have the front lower portion of the passenger side rocker panel up for grabs. If anyone has cut into them previously you know that it is a double sking type of form.

  I would need as much of that front portion where it meets the fender as possible to replace some rust that had been growing prior to rodolfos accident.

  here is a bad picture that depicts the general area that I am talking about.
  http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b152/NeptunoMD/fender.jpg

  Thank you,
  EL T

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.