send us money!

snip
> mean anything to me.  In my mind it was just a step above the
> dude on the corner by my house asking for money with a sign.
> I know he's honest about it.  The sign reads "I need beer and
> the dog would like something to eat"  I tried to give him a
> deli sandwich once and he gave it to the friggin dog.
>
> I am not sending cash or a deli sandwich for that matter.  Sorry.
>
> Chris

The bum was not lying. Food was for the dog.

But I agree with you on this whole kitten thing. Pet owners tend to be
emotional with their pets, and I do understand and agree with that. But the
whole give us money thing is out of place here. There are just too many of
these spam messages being spread around on the Internet, so please don't add
one more, legit or not.

My opinion.

Cheers.

Marc