From: miT [mailto:mit@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 10:29 PM
To: Chris Bennett
Cc: scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: send us money!

On the broke scirocco note, mine hasn't been doing to well recently.

I ran out of gas not to long ago (dont ask) and of course fried out my in
tank transfer pump. i got it replaced at my families mechanic and noticed
that gas was slowly dripping out very slowly right after getting a full tank
of gas. When i dont fill it up full of gas it doesnt leak at all.

This could be one of two things, either the tank is cracked (vw recall, who
sent that awesome letter to head quarters and got their tank replaced when
the stealership said they wouldnt?) or the mechanic didnt install the pump
correctly. I do spell gas fumes occasionally but still refuse to drive it
until i save up some money to take it back into the shop. Now here's the
weird part. My gas gauge is on the fritz now.
Sometimes it will say i have no gas (esp after hitting high rpms getting on
the freeway) and sometimes it will say i have more than enough gas.
Could this be a bad sensor or another symptom of a bad fuel pump
replacement?

Also, anyone know where i could get a good deal on sport suspension?
Still the potters?

Thanks,

/miT