From: Mike Smith [mailto:smithma7@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 4:25 PM
To: roccit_53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: scirocco16vr32@xxxxxxxxx; scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Reapir work to Shadow

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI       2006 Golf GLS                 |
| mailto:jarrett@xxxxxxx          81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
|                                 88 Scirocco  16V              |

On 6/26/07, C Boyko <roccit_53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> <cue Jim Jarrett's signature>
>
> On 1:26 pm 06/26/07 julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Ahhhh grasshopper. Patience, (along with air saws, chisels and
> > hammers), great things may happen.... -----Original Message-----

Mike
'86 Tred 16v: Red 5
'05 Iblue GTI 1.8T: Bib
"The world is my oyster soup kitchen floor wax museum." - King Crimson