From: Nate Mellom [mailto:doubt@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2007 11:48 PM
To: Chris Bennett
Cc: Scirocco List
Subject: Re: Suggestions for a stripped bolt

BT,DT.
If the head is still intact, rotate the axle so you can get at it with a
pair of Vise Grips.  Crank 'em down hard, give it a twist, it'll come.
Dealer has replacement bolts.  How do I know?  Used a 6 point Allen on my
'84 when I did my output flange seals.  I had to replace 11 of 12 bolts.
I know better now.
Nate