Which 3M product for adhesive removal?

3M General Purpose Adhesive Cleaner, part #08984
This is for the 1 quart red and white can.  Stick with the can, rather than
the spray.  It will come with a plastic nozzle, which minimizes waste.  The
nozzle will be taped to the top of the can...make sure you get it.

I've been through at least 25 cans in the past 20 years and I love the
stuff.  Great for cleaning parts prior to painting, removing filthy stains
from dashboards, etc.  Just be careful, as it will melt some plastics, such
as instrument cluster lenses.

Jim