Hello?

I believe I finally figured out why people think the list processor /
email server does not forward their email.

The list server is configured to strip out all HTML content and just
forward the plain text part of a message.  However, when certain
people send a message to the list with *only* HTML content (*without*
a plain text part), the resulting message after the HTML is stripped
out is : EMPTY.  No message, nada.

To the sender it appears that nothing happened.

I'm just making an educated guess here, but that could be it.

==Brett