Scirocco 2 On This Week's Motorweek

I gotta stop watching TV...

Watching Court TV I heard this comment:
"Comparing a .38 wadcutter to a .357 Magnum, is like comparing a Volkswagen
to a Ferrari."

I realize that he had the ur Beetle in mind, but still... ;)

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0BQY/is_3_49/ai_97170894

If I can't figure it out, I'll email it, or snail mail it to Mike Smith.

Peter

Daymn...
That works perfectly with the new EPA standard, which is usually 2-3MPG
less, than before.

I have it on DVD, how do I get it into my PC?

Peter

Hey, my 1982 Scirocco gets 36-38 mpg.  Can't beat that on a 25 year old
car!!!  Oh, sorry.....it's not just a car IT'S A SCIROCCO!!!!!

Karl

From: "Mike Smith" <smithma7@xxxxxxxxx>

> Get that online! 41!!!
>
> On 6/16/07, Peter wrote:
> > I just spotted and recorded a Motorweek segment on EPA changing the
> > MPG tests, that were configured back in the 60's and 70's. The EPA
> > is going
back
> > to 1985 on their website, if you want to check the mileage
> > differences
of
> > the old and new tests.
> >
> > They showed several '80's cars going down the highway, with their
> > MPG figures flashed below.
> >
> > A green single wiper, small rear spoiler, '82/83 Scirocco rolls by,
> > and
the