Tires

If you have the equipment to mount your tyres yourself or know someone who
can do lo-pro's for you I like www.Edgeracing.com.  I got my Hankooks there
at $48/tyre until I fix my alignment.  I'll be getting my Toyo T1R's there
also at $77/tyre depending on your size.  These are summer rubber though and
here we don't really need all season or winter rubber.  For all season
performance I like Cooper Cobra GZH but that was a long time ago.  Winter
rally season Nokian Hakkapeliitta.  And yes, that is how it's spelt all
crazy like.  They're expensive but when it's winter and you need rubber like
this then seriously, spend the money.

      Rave Racer
Current:
'91 Jetta GLI 2.0L 16V