Autocross - Madison Sports Car Club

The results are in on our 2nd Event.  Cris Carpenter took 1st place in HS (H
Stock) and I (Don Walter) took 1st place in GP (G Prepared).  Nate Mellom
came in 4th in GS (G Stock).

Overall there were 59 cars.   Overall, Cris Squeeked ahead of me with a time
of 33.281 at 35th,  I came right behind him with a time of 33.375 at 36th,
and Nate was 54th.  The fastest car was a 2005 Subaru WRX STI with a time of
28.811

You can see the results of this event here:
http://www.madisonsportscarclub.com/autocross/eventresults/2007/2007Event2/FinalResults

If you want to what as the summer goes by the here is the Results page:
http://www.madisonsportscarclub.com/autocross/eventresults/

If you would like to participate then here is the main web site:
http://www.madisonsportscarclub.com/
Just pick on "Parking Lot AutoCross" to find the schedule and other
information.  Cost for Non-Members is only $35.00 per Event.  The next event
is in Rockford, IL at the Rockford Speedway.  I here it has high banking
curves which should make for an interesting course.

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 8V Black Scirocco (Daily Driver)