Is anyone updating Scirocco.org?

Ken, thanks for bring the email address thing to my attention, I've
updated it.

I don't get a change to update the site as much as I'd like (I've
invited help from interested parties many times in the past, but
alas...)  I would like to have the change to put up your info, and if
you'd like it passed along to someone else after I scan / photograph
it, no problem.

Get in touch, I'll be here.  Thanks!

==Brett