So if you were going to add some extra gauges.....

I'd like to hook up a dash-mounted LED to my full-throttle switch, so I
know when my fuel enrichment module is kicking in (guess I need to
install the FEM first!).

You could always just get a fuel pressure guage and mount it in-line,
then it would actually provide data.  Of course, I *HATE* idiot lights.
:)

Nate